Running a marathon has always been on my bucket list. Now that I’ve done that a few times, I’m looking forward to setting some new running goals. Here are a few of them. I will be adding to this list, and hopefully crossing some off as time goes by.
- NYC Marathon (When runners say they hope to win the NY marathon, this is what they’re talking about)
- Boston Marathon (Hoping to qualify for Boston by 2020)
- London Marathon
- Paris Marathon
- Berlin Marathon
- Jerusalem Marathon (Did the half in 2017, hard AF)
- Pikes Peak Marathon (Yes, I’m crazy!)
- Marine Corp Marathon
- Chicago Marathon
- North Pole Marathon (Running with Santa, or the Polar Bears)
- Big Sur Marathon
- Banff Marathon (I’ve been wanting to visit Banff for a long time, this should be a good excuse)
50 States, 7 Continents
I haven’t picked out the individual races yet, but I hope to run a marathon in all 50 states and all 7 continents before I turn 40 (7 more years!).